Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Resolution

Ok, I've never been one to get into the New Years Resolution stuff. Particularly because I am always making goals and starting new projects. It's just my personality, so I don't see any need to do it specifically at the beginning of the year. But I just had a baby (2 months ago) and my husband returns from his deployment this summer and I am determined to lose a few inches and get back into my size 6 jeans.

So In honor of this great tradition, I'm setting my goal to put pulling up my size 6 jeans by June 2011! And to do this I need a little accountability which I hope to obtain thru this blog. So here is my plan:

January - I want to lose 2 more pounds this month and be eating 50% raw by the end of the month. I plan on doing 20 minutes on Wii Fit 3 times a week to get me moving a bit.

February - The goal is 5 pounds this month with a continuation of the Wii Fit plan but increase my time to 30 minutes. I also hope to progress to 75% raw and do a one-month Young Living weight loss program.

March - Again, drop another 5 pounds and continue my Wii program. Maintain the 75% raw lifestyle. Repeat the YL program if needed.

April - Drop another 5 pounds, continue my Wii time, and add bike riding twice a week. Continue the 75% raw diet. Begin once a month fast (this will be tricky with my blood sugar, but thinking I will be stable enough at this point to do a 1 day fast).

May - Drop the last 5 pounds and continue my exercise routine. Maintain 75% raw diet. Fast twice a month if last month went well.

June - Goal reached! I'm feeling great and can wear my size 6 wardrobe again!

This may be a lofty goal, but I think I can do it. Will you encourage me thru this?

No comments: